środa, 13 października 2010
przepraszam nie mam sily tlumaczyc,poniewaz jak to przeczytalam to wymieklam ...moze namowie jakiegos tajskiego kucharza.
jesli komus uda sie to zrobic prosze o info
natomiast potrzebujacym tlumaczenia sluze pomoca
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 1/2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
• 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha sauce*
• 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon chopped cornichons** or pickles
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped drained capers
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 3 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
• 9 large eggs, room temperature
• 1/4 cup buttermilk
• 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
• 1/2 cup all purpose flour
• 1/2 cup semolina flour (pasta flour)***
• 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
• 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
• Peanut oil or rice bran oil (for frying)
• Dandelion greens (for garnish)
• *Available in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at Asian markets.
• **Tiny brine-packed French pickles; available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores.
• ***Available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Italian markets.
• Whisk first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in eggs.
• Gently lower 6 eggs into large saucepan of boiling water, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs. Drain. Cover eggs with cold water and cool. Very gently crack and peel eggs.
• Whisk remaining 3 eggs, buttermilk, and sriracha in medium bowl. Whisk both flours in another medium bowl. Mix panko and coarse salt in another medium bowl. Working with 1 soft-boiled egg at a time, gently roll in flour mixture, then egg mixture, then panko mixture. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
• Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour enough oil into large saucepan to reach depth of 2 inches. Attach deep-fry thermometer to side of pan. Heat oil to 375°F. Working in 2 batches, fry eggs until brown, turning occasionally, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer fried eggs to ovenproof plate and place in oven 3 minutes to heat through.
• Spoon 1/4 cup remoulade into center of each of 6 plates; top each with 1 egg. Garnish with dandelion greens.